It’s easy to add a Twitter feed to your therapy website. You can display a public Twitter feed on the sidebar of your site, or in any other part of the site. The Twitter feed is live and interactive. So, the latest tweets will automatically appear on your site and visitors to your site and reply or retweet straight from the site.
Here is what you need to do:
- Go directly to the Create Your Widget page on Twitter. (If you are not logged in, you will need to log in first.)
- Choose the size of your Twitter widget. A height of 400px is usually a good choice. This is tall enough to show 2 or 3 of your most recent tweets. (Readers can scroll to see more.)
- Pick the theme that you like.
- Click Save Changes.
- Copy the HTML code for your Twitter feed. (The code is shown in the box on the Create Your Widget page.)
- Email the HTML code for your Twitter feed to your account manager at Therapy Everywhere.
Your account manager can use the code to display your Twitter feed in the sidebar, on the homepage, on a News page, or on pretty much any other part of the site.
Once your account manager gets the Twitter feed in place, that’s it. Your updated Tweets will appear automatically!If this was helpful to you and your practice, share it!