Open up your practice to clients who want to reach out to you. Break down the barriers that separate potential clients from becoming actual clients. Allow new or current clients to reach out to you, to make payments for appointments, and to schedule appointments online.
With Schedule > Bill > Deliver, you take your website to the next level:
- Engage website visitors and new leads
- Drive your clients to Take Action
- Service your existing clients better
Increase your responsiveness and engage with clients faster
Far from being just a passive part of your online digital presence, with online scheduling your website becomes active. Never again lose a client because you weren’t able to respond quickly enough. Clients can instantly take action online 24/7 , even outside of your business hours or while you are on vacation.
Drive potential and current clients forward
- Email and text notifications for every client request.
- Quick follow up actions – reply, schedule, invoice.
- Review and track contact details and client communication
- Simplify invoicing, payment reminders, deposit request and online credit card payments.
Self service online scheduling – linked to your calendar
Create more business opportunities – leads and clients can immediately pick a time, or request one or more times, for a consultation or an appointment. Clients can schedule, reschedule, and pay for their next appointment on their own, encouraging them to take that next step.
Save time on coordination – Schedule > Bill > Deliver takes care of all confirmations, reminders, and reschedules. Servicing potential and existing clients better will help your practice grow.
- Full communication history available at all times (you can add details and private notes).
- Clients can reply, reschedule, pay for the service, and more – on your branded client portal
- Ask clients to pay for your service upon scheduling.
- Create branded invoices and accept credit cards or PayPal payments.
What does Schedule > Bill > Deliver include?
When Schedule > Bill > Deliver is installed on your website, your website becomes proactive and aids client follow-up and client retention. As an engaging widget on your site, and as part of one or more pages on your site, you can immediately receive email or mobile notification for new contact requests.
Clients can, optionally, see your up-to-date availability (based on your existing calendar) and pick a time that works for them. After you accept the appointment, it will be added to your calendar, and both you and the client will receive email reminders.
Start to schedule appointments online with a free trial
At Therapy Everywhere, we will be glad to help you get out of the box and get clients.
Make sure that your practice has a strong online presence that makes a difference for you in the real world.
* Call us and ask about HIPAA compliance! Or, click here to read more about using Schedule > Bill > Deliver while remaining HIPAA compliant.
Please share this post!