If TherapyEverywhere creates your Facebook Business page, we will arrange management privileges for our social media team. If you created the Facebook Business page, you will need to give us “administrator” privileges for your Facebook business page.
- Make sure that you are logged into Facebook using the identity of whomever “owns” the Facebook business page for your practice.
- Go to the Facebook business page for your practice
- Click Settings in the Upper Right Hand corner of your screen (next to “Help”)
- Click Page Roles in the Left Hand Menu
- In the center of this page, look for “Assign a New Page Role“
- Please add your account manager at TherapyEverywhere (email@example.com) as “admin” (Your account manager will provide you with the exact email address to add)
- Choose “Admin” from the drop-down menu (Note: it is set to “Editor” by default)
- Click Save
- You may be prompted to re-enter your password to save the changes