- Go to the login page for your website.
Note: If you don’t know your login page or username, contact your account manager at TherapyEverywhere and we will send you the details.
- Log in using the username that TherapyEverywhere provided for you.
- Use the password that TherapyEverywhere sent to you.
- Note: if you lost your password, click Lost your password?, and the password will be sent to the email associated with your username.
After you login, navigate to any part of the site that you want to edit.
- To edit, click Edit Post or Edit Page.
- Edit the content.
- To save your changes, click Update.
Note: if you see that the page is in HTML code instead of WYSIWYG (similar to a Word Processor), click Visual.
If you want your post to appear in a category grouping of content (such as under Blog or Parenting on the menu), assign the category to the post.
If you want the post to appear in more than one category, you can assign it to several categories. In the example shown, the post will appear under Blended Families, Blog, Couples and Parenting.
Please share this post!