You can use the PayPal Button Factory to create the HTML code that we need to place a PayPal button on your TherapyEverywhere website.
- Log into your PayPal account.
- Select the Merchant Services tab.
- Click Buy Now Buttons
- Click Create New Button in the Related Items group.
Create a simple PayPal Buy Now button
- Select Buy Now from the Choose a Button Type drop-down list.
- Type the name of the item into the Item Name field (such as “ClientPayments”). Optionally, enter a unique Item ID to help you identify the item in subsequent transactions.
- If the price is always the same, enter the price of the item into the Price field.
- Select a currency.
- Click Create Button to generate a custom button that is associated with your PayPal account.
Send Us the Button Code
When you click Create Button, the Button Factory generates custom HTML code. Select the HTML button code and copy it to your clipboard. Then, paste the HTML code in an email and sent the email to your account manager at TherapyEverywhere.
Tips for Pasting the Generated PayPal Button Code
Make sure the code you pasted into an e-mail message exactly matches the code that was generated by the Button Factory.
If this was helpful to you and your practice, share it!