Have you started an online advertising campaign? How’s that working out for you? How many new clients have you acquired through advertising? What is the cost per client? Should you try online advertising to get new clients? To get new referrals?
If you don’t know the answers to these questions, you probably need help defining, monitoring and tweaking your ad campaign for your therapy practice.
Checklist for Online Advertising
Use this checklist when seeking professional help in getting more clients for your advertising dollars.
- Definition of defined target populations. Target population can be defined by geography, ability to pay, types of help needed, and other parameters.
- Keyword research to define multiple keywords or key phrases to include in the campaign.
- Custom development of ad campaigns for each target population. Campaigns should include keywords, audiences, bids, ad copy, and landing pages.
- Campaign management: devising, running, monitoring and tweaking the campaign.
- Customized landing pages for the campaign. The landing page is the part of your site that a potential client reaches after clicking on an ad. Landing pages are constructed with one goal in mind – conversion to appointments.
- Find out if remarketing is for you.
Reporting: Keep Track of Online Advertising for Your Practice
You should be getting full reports. Reporting should integrate your advertising expenditures with your site analytics report. You should see positive trending for:
- Paid clicks that result in conversions.
- New appointments.
- More appointment requests.
- Site traffic.
Platforms for Online Advertising
If you are targeting possible sources of referrals, consider advertising on LinkedIn. LinkedIn is a great way to reach professionals.
At least to compare pricing and tools, you can check out advertising on Bing.
Remarketing for Mental Health Professionals
Remarketing is an online advertising technique that Google supports that can be enormously powerful. However, for mental health professionals remarketing carries a special set of ethical issues. Before implementing remarketing for your therapy or counseling practice, consult with TherapyEverywhere.com or with another professional to understand how remarketing will affect your clients and even people who just visit your site.
Getting Help for Online Advertising
Make sure that you are getting a healthy return on your investment in advertising dollars. Consider getting help from TherapyEverywhere.com or from other professionals to most effectively define, implement, monitor and tweak online advertising for your therapy practice or counseling practice. Call now, or schedule a free consultation.Please share this post!