With Schedule > Bill > Deliver, you can open your practice to new opportunities. Click here to order now. Get affordable online scheduling in your practice now.
The dictionary definition of acuity is: the ability to hear, see, or think accurately and clearly. How clearly do you understand the barriers to potential clients reaching out to you for an initial consultation or appointment? If you do online appointments, in-person appointments, you can grow your practice by enabling clients and potential clients to schedule anywhere, anytime.
- See patients anywhere
- See patients anytime
- Clients can schedule appointments or request sessions 24/7
- Clients can prepay (with optional online payments module)
Are you ready for online scheduling? Check your acuity scheduling score.
- How likely is a client to follow up if he or she thinks about an appointment outside of business hours but can’t schedule on line?
- Do you lose clients in the ping-pong of scheduling? (By the time you get back to them…)
- Are your clients more likely to book or request an appointment if they can self-select or suggest the time that works best for them?
- How much of your workweek is taken up by scheduling and appointment overhead?
- If you are considering online appointments, do you have a solution for online payments?
If you don’t have firm solutions to all of these questions, your acuity schedule score is just too low. With Schedule > Bill > Deliver, you can make your practice open and inviting for clients scheduling in-office and/or online sessions.