Google Analytics is the basic building block for making your practice grow. Following the adage, “you can’t manage what you can’t count”, Google Analytics helps you – and your practice growth partners at Therapy Everywhere – make sense of what’s happening on your site. Why do visitors come? What do they do when they arrive? Which pages touch a button for clients and which pages cause clients to bounce from your site. Click here to learn more about Big Data Brains at Therapy Everywhere.
If you are not yet working with TherapyEverywhere, click here to set up a free consultation and find out what you do to get more clients.
Grant access to Google Analytics for your website
If Google Analytics is already collecting data for your website, here is how you can give your account manager at TherapyEverywhere access to your Google Analytics data.
- Sign in to your Google Analytics account. Click here to go to Google Analytics.
- Select the Admin tab. If you have more than one Google Analytics property, navigate to the desired account/property/view.
- In the ACCOUNT, PROPERTY, or VIEW column (depending upon whether you want to add the user at the account, property, or view level), click User Management.
- Under Add permissions for, enter the email address provided by your account manager at TherapyEverywhere.
- Select the permissions you want. Choose: Manage Users, Edit, Collaborate, Read & Analyze.
- Select Notify this user by email.
- Click Add.